Built in 1685, the Lambert Redoubt was part of a fort of the same name.
Constructed in a pentagonal form, it contained two floors
and was surrounded by a network of casemates.
Demolition work between 1868 and 1874 razed the entire fort to the ground.
Recent excavations for the Monterey underground car park
Inside the Public City Park in Luxembourg ( Monterey Avenue ).